Friday, March 09, 2007

Well you may have notices the blog has changed once agin. Now it is truely cool as it has an artic feel with the polar bears theme working to keep things from getting to hot. That is the good news.


Now for the bumper car issue. Last Tuesday, after talking the Dr. Charlie Homles, President of BMA Theological Seminary about setting up annuities for Scholarships and a Dept. Chair. I then proceeded to drive home, but beforei could make my way there I blacked out and regained conciousness about a 1/4 to a 1/2 mile aways. In the process of the I ran two stop lights, crossed four lanes of trafic, and hit one guard rail and almost went over the railing, crossed a nother four lanes of traffic and hit another railing before stopping. Or at least that is wat they tell me. We still do not know why i blacked out, but will be spending a fortune trying to figure out.

1 comment:

Byroniac said...

Wow, Chris! I sure hope they can find out why you blacked out. That's not good!!

I'm no doctor, but it could be due to a loss of blood pressure (why is the next and more important question).

You might find this discussion helpful.

almost blacked out at work yesterday.........