Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wrapped Crap - watch the vid to get it

A couple of weeks ago a young lady named Jill visited our Church to share her previous mission trip and about her upcoming one. My heart had been both burdened and bothered about Christianity in Africa and Ethiopia. The commonly refer to the theology of Africa as being a mile wide in believers but only a inch deep in teaching, other places the Africa faith is described Spiritually as mile wide and an inch deep. Prosperity is growing leaps and bound, but I am afraid that when the teaching can hold, that Christ followers will turn to Islam as the becoem and gry and feel that Christ has failed them. I am really bothered by this. I have spent some time reading on the net and it only get worse the more I dig. Listen to John Piper as he calls it like he sees it and it is.

No comments: