Sunday, December 09, 2007

the gospel in motion


Tonight I was reminded again of how great my church family is. I love them and would never trade them.

Sunday morning was off the hook as we covered Luke 1:1-25. We talked about leting God remove the disgrace from our lives. Powerful.

the evening was as nothing to slouch at. Grady McDonald, Student pastor at New Harmony Baptist in Tyler, Tx. His youth ministry, Quest Ministries, did a wonderful portrail of the Gospel and the Power of Christ to a Lifehouse song. I posted a video of this drama done by someone else a while back if you don't have a clue what I am writing about.

After a amazing drama, Grady broke open the Bread of Life like it was a loaf of bread fresh the oven and then he put a healthy heap of butter on it. I love how he worked the text like Randy Coulture does his opponent on the ground.

No comments: