Monday, September 22, 2008

The New Media Frontier - Just In

The New Media Frontier: Blogging, Vlogging, and Poscasting for Christ by John Mark Reynolds and Rodger Overton Just arrived and I am excited. It is Pulished by Crossway books I am really looking forward to this book and will be trying to share as much as I can along the way. In truth I hope to learn along the way an not just observe. I look at this is the difference between measure and monitor. One you watch but the other collects data.

Crossway has a little blub about the book on the site that reads -

New media experts survey the possibilities and dangers of the current landscape while exploring specific ways to expand your reach to a lost world. Their advice on how to use the media with different audiences will train all of God's people to advance, demonstrate, and utilize the Christian worldview in this exciting realm.

I would suggest you order this book from Crossway and not Amazon, Lifeway or the book of the month club because they offer you the chance to download the book in a pdf format too. This is great! You can begin to read the book before it arrvies or if the book is lost at the Coffee shop when your have only read it about halfway all is not lost. This is a big plus in my book and I hope they keep it up!

No comments: