Friday, December 01, 2006

baylor stuff

As the reading audience around here knows, after i complete my master's degree I would love to pursue a doctorate, phd to be percise. One school seems to be where my heart is purposed. Baylor. Please no hate mail, just prayers ... I'll take tuition money too. :^) So if you read around on Baylor you get all kinds of views. here are some links to some of the most intresting or from insiders.

oh and some on Baptist/Christian education


Baylor: A University in Need of Change

Excuse me, it’s a Baptist college

Baylor, Bibles, boots and education

Well, who'da thunk it?

The Francis Beckwith Story

academic-freedom-or-religious-education

Get your Mojo on

"The education of David Jeffrey" by Jennifer Green

From the Chronicle of Higher Education

No comments: